拒绝报盘英语范文(精选4篇)

拒绝报盘英语范文 第1篇

1,May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

2,Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

3,Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

4,If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

5,When can I have your firm . prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

6,We’d rather have you quote us .

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

7,Would you tell us your best prices . Humburg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

拒绝报盘英语范文 第2篇

1,i’m afraid the offer is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

2,the offer is not workable.

报盘不可行。

3,the offer is given without engagement.

报盘没有约束力。

4,it is difficult to quote without full details.

未说明详尽细节难以报价。

5,buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

6,we cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

7,please renew your offer for two days further.

请将报盘延期两天。

8,please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.

请按同样条件恢复报盘。

9,we regret we have to decline your offer.

很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。

10,the offer is withdrawn.

该报盘已经撤回。

拒绝报盘英语范文 第3篇

1,We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

2,We’ll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

3,We’re writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

4,The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

5,We’re willing to restore our business relationship.

我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

6,It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

7,The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

8,We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

拒绝报盘英语范文 第4篇

1,We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

2,We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

3,We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

4,We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

5,Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

我们两国之间已经有了的贸易关系。

6,We’ve never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we’d like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

7,We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

8,Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

9,As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

10,We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。